Redefining the Deep Tissue Massage Experience in Austin
We specialize in one thing at AustinDEEP – deep tissue massage. Most massage businesses try to offer many different modalities and never achieve greatness in any single one! AustinDEEP is different. We have structured our business around providing our customers with the best restorative deep tissue therapy. We are committed to providing more and going DEEPer because we believe in our deep tissue massage and the numerous benefits it has to offer.
Our offering is geared towards preparing and supporting your tissue to get the most out of your deep tissue massage. Services include:
- AustinDEEP Signature Massage
- AustinDEEP30 – a combination of the Infrared Massage Beds and a Signature Massage
- FAR Infrared Massage Bed Sessions
While at its core your experience at AustinDEEP is geared towards providing you with the most effective deep tissue therapy possible, we also care about “treating” the rest of you. We have updated our facilities to provide an environment that brings the breath back to your body and calm to your soul.
A Deeper Explanation of DEEP Tissue Massage
The science behind deep tissue massage is myofascial release: manipulating and stretching the fascia, a web of specialized connective tissue layer which surrounds muscles, bones, and joints. By releasing muscles and myofascial tissue, we can restore a full range of motion and reduce pain and inflammation.
The Benefits of Regular DEEP Tissue Massages
- Loosen muscles that have shortened with repetitive motion (exercise) or posture for improved range of motion and muscle flexibility
- Improve blood and oxygen flow to muscles to promote recovery.
- Loosen fascia that connects muscles to ligaments and tendons.
- Flush lactic acid resulting from exercise.
- Break up scar tissue that may have built up in muscles or fascia.
- Reduce the chance of injury, through proper stretching, race preparation and through deep tissue massage.
- Shorten recovery time between workouts by improving the flow of lymphatic fluid, which aids in healing.
The only explanation you really need. It’s simple: AustinDEEP will make you feel better.
Additional Resources on Deep Tissue